Cane Ridge Park, located in Cane Ridge, Tennessee:
419 Battle Rd Nashville, TN 37013
Amenities at Cane Ridge Park:
FAQS about Cane Ridge Park: (borrowed from Scene Review)
Comments about Cane Ridge Park:
"This is a gorgeous park and the entrance is so fancy that the person I was with was like, "No, I don't think that's it. I think that's the entrance to a gated community."
"there's a runway for remote control planes. We even got to see one taking off. We were in awe and we are grown folks. If you have kids, I have to think the sight of that will blow their minds." visit http://www.mtrcs.com for more info about the air strip
Cane Ridge...Such a great Park!! We are excited about the construction of a new mountain bike trail at Cane Ridge. We are eager to enhance the park and have a positive outlook in how to keep it safe and fun. There are days when the park is very quiet and only a few cars. Weekends can be busy with softball tournaments and kids enjoying the playground. Soon the mountain bike trails will open and another healthy family activity will be available to this Metro Park. visit http://sorbamidtn.org for more info
Directions to Cane Ridge Park:
From I-65• Take exit # 71 Concord Rd. / Hwy 253. Turn left at the light at the exit.
• Continue on Concord Rd. for 6.4 miles to the “T” intersection at the Nolensville Rd. /
Hwy 31A & 41A.
• Turn right on to the Nolensville Rd. Continue for 0.5 miles and turn left onto Burkitt Rd.
• Continue for 3.2 miles on Burkitt to Battle Rd. Turn right on to Battle. The Park
entrance is 0.1 miles on the left.
From I-24• Take exit 62 Old Hickory Blvd and go west.
• Continue on straight-ahead for 1.6 miles to Battle Rd. Note: About half way, Old
Hickory Blvd. turns-off to the right and the road straight ahead becomes Burkitt. Stay on
• Turn left on to Battle Rd. The park entrance is 0.1 miles on the left.